Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well and keeping yourselves busy 🙂
I just wanted to say thank you for following my blog, reading my posts, and leaving your comments. It has been exactly 4 years and 3 months since I started blogging on WordPress, and I am truly blessed to have reached 50 followers and 202 blog posts. Your interest in what I write keeps me going, so thank you once again. Honestly speaking, I still can’t believe it…I’m so excited!!!
Anyways, onto other things. I was checking out bacial.wordpress.com, and I was pleasantly surprised. The stories kept me on the edge of my seat, and the poems were deep and full of messages. Aastha writes really well, and I think you should check it out! My personal favorite is this one: https://bacial.wordpress.com/2020/06/27/she-was-optimistic-and-that-was-her-mistake/. Aastha was recently nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, which is well-deserved. In turn, she nominated whoever read the post, so I thought I’d participate. It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, so here we go…
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
My answers to Aastha’s questions:
1. What according to you is the best savage comeback for body shaming?
Well, I’m against a tit-for-tat kind of response, so honestly, I’d probably ignore it. However, since the questions asks, I’ll give you an answer: “I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one.”
2. Introvert, Extrovert or Ambivert?
3. What makes a good blog?
I think that it’s a little bit of everything. A bit of poetry, a bit of photography, some writing, a pinch of other stuff like quotes, recipes, personal thoughts, etc. It reaches more people and sort of develops your personality and interests.
4. What’s favourite motivating quote?
“Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” ~ Dylan Thomas
5. If your life was a brand then what would have been be its tagline?
When you feel like returning it, think again.
6. Describe 2020 in one line.
Humanity’s greatest test.
7. When will covid-19 go?
Soon, I hope. Maybe by March 2021? It might just end up being like the flu, where you have to take a vaccine every year.
8. Who came first egg or hen?
I would say the egg, because you would need two birds for an egg, making it “Who came first, egg or two birds?” And that definitely complicates things…I don’t have anything to back up that claim though 😂
9.What was the last book you have read?
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
10. What is your life’s most memorable moment?
I actually can’t pick one. It’s hard when there are so many 😊
11. How are you enjoying the lockdown? With family or without them?
I guess I enjoyed the first few months of lockdown, and now I can’t wait to go outside and meet up with some of my friends. I’ve been with family, and it’s definitely a plus even though it’s a bit much on the social interaction spectrum.
1. What was your inspiration to start blogging?
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
3. If you could travel back in time, what would be one thing you would change and why?
4. What is one book you would not mind re-reading?
5. What is the one blog post you are most proud of? Share the link!
6. Are you a “fold the page” type of person or “use a bookmark” type of person when reading a book?
7. What is your favorite quote and why?
8. If you could spend the day doing only one thing, what would it be?
9. What is something you’ve started and wanted to finish for a really long time but just haven’t gotten around to it?
10. What is your dream job and why?
11. Tell me your go-to joke!
A big thank you to my followers, and thank you Aastha for nominating me! I can’t wait to see your replies!